Below is our recent interview with Kirk Paul Kirkman, Chief Commercial Officer and President at Coviu Global:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to Coviu?
A: Coviu is a leading telehealth solution, powering secure and feature-rich video consultations. Coviu’s mission is to be a catalyst for life-changing online care anywhere, allowing both patients and providers to discover the benefits of video consultations such as cost and time savings, reduced no-shows, improved patient satisfaction, and greater flexibility.
To date, Coviu has facilitated over 6.5 Million consultations and has over 90,000 practitioners using Coviu.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your telehealth platform?
A: Coviu is a web-based solution that fits seamlessly into any healthcare business, large or small. Patients simply click a link and are connected to their healthcare provider in a private, online consultation room. Designed to replicate traditional brick-and-mortar clinics, Coviu’s platform facilitates a digital front door, online waiting rooms, in-call payments, patient triaging, online appointment bookings, integrations with your EMRs, and more. The platform is also equipped with in-built clinical tools, tailored to your specialty. Share resources, perform clinical assessments, use artificial intelligence diagnostic tools, and more, to optimize your video consultations and patient outcomes. Coviu is also HIPPA compliant and complete with end-to-end and peer-to-peer encryption, keeping sensitive patient data safe.
Q: Can you tell us something more about your pricing plans?
A: Coviu provides a competitive pricing structure which is as follows:
- Essentials Plan: $25 per user per month (Annual Billing)
- Essentials Plan: $30 per user per month (Monthly Billing)
Some noteworthy inclusions in the Essentials plan include:
- Up to 4 participants in a call
- Private consultation rooms
- Email Invites
- Whiteboard, Screensharing, Annotations
- File Transfer, Configurable Consent Forms
- In Call Payments
- Standard Plan: $45 per user per month (Annual Billing)
- Standard Plan: $54 per user per month (Monthly Billing)
In Standard, you get everything in Essentials, plus:
- Up to 6 participants in a call
- Consult Scheduling
- Text Only Sessions
- Video Recording
- Room Branding + more
- Premium Plan: $65 per user per month (Annual Billing)
- Premium Plan: $78 per user per month (Monthly Billing)
In Premium, you get everything in Standard, plus:
- Unlimited and configurable meeting rooms
- Central Waiting Room Area
- SMS and Email Invites
- Multiple Payment Options + more
NB: Annual billing will get you 2 months free.
We also have enterprise plans that are customized per organization.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: Coviu will continue to build-out healthcare’s system of action – designed to enable the digital-first, healthcare economy. In the next 6 months, Coviu will expand our product offerings with an all-encompassing Omnichannel Communications Platform. This will include phone call and SMS capabilities within our platform. Meaning that through Coviu, practitioners will always be able to reach their clients and patients, all in one place.
Q: What is the best thing about Coviu platform that people might not know about?
A: We have a clinical-rich Apps Marketplace where our software integrates with leading Apps aligned by medical specialty, thus allowing practitioners to access the latest clinical tools all in one place.
- Pearson Clinical Assessments including: CELF-5, WISC-V, RBANS, WIAT-4 and many more.
- Remote Monitoring Apps and Integrations
- Mental Health Forms such as GAD-7, DASS-21, PHQ-9 and K10
- Business Apps (collecting payments, patient scheduling)