Below is our recent interview with Tanuj Mitra, Marketing Content Specialist at Zomentum:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: Founded in 2018, Zomentum delivers the world’s first Revenue Platform for technology partners. Zomentum’s revolutionary end-to-end platform consolidates numerous tools while enabling technology partners to earn, grow and manage revenue quickly and cost-effectively. Thousands of partners across America, Europe, and Australia trust Zomentum to accelerate the growth of their businesses. The Zomentum Revenue Platform fuels IT sales revenue of $500M a year and counting. Zomentum is based in San Francisco, with offices in the U.S. and India. The company is backed by leading investors, including Accel Partners, Elevation Capital, Green Oaks Capital and Eight Roads Ventures.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
- A: Despite the continued challenges of the pandemic, 95 percent of MSPs said their revenue remained stable or grew in 2021.
- Half of the MSPs surveyed said they grew revenue in 2021 primarily from net-new business, while the other half relied on expanded contracts or new projects with existing clients for growth.
- In 2022 the percentage of MSPs expecting revenue growth to come primarily from net-new business jumped to 62 percent. And 5 percent said growth would come from acquisition.
- Seventy-seven percent of MSPs said their current workload is at or over capacity, which may result from the challenges in recruiting and retaining tech talent.
- Forty-five percent of MSPs said their sales pipelines would sustain the company for six months or longer. However, more than half said their pipelines would support them for less than six months.
- Two in five MSPs expressed concern that limited time and resources impede finding new business.
Recommended: FLOX Robotics Develops Solution For Landowners And Farmers To Manage Wildlife And Prevent Damage
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Zomentum is the world’s first Revenue Platform for the technology partners and SaaS vendors who solve SMB needs. It’s an end-to-end platform to help the partner ecosystem simplify the sales process, eliminate numerous tools, and maximize revenue.
The Revenue Platform stands on three pillars:
1. Zomentum Grow helps the partner ecosystem reinvent how they consult, quote, and close leads. Technology partners can shorten their sales cycle and grow revenue with an integrated end-to-end sales engine. It includes,
- SaaS Marketplace
- Proposal and Quote Builder
- Pipeline Management
- Sales Task Automation
- Sales Team Analytics
2. Zomentum Connect automates billing and protects revenue with effective license management. Partners can bring all licenses into one tool for increased visibility and control. Also, it helps the partner ecosystem streamline billing, sync customer licensing data, and remedy lost revenue.
3. Zomentum PartnerAlign makes vendor-partner relationships more profitable. Single login for partners makes multi-vendor sales a breeze, while vendors have visibility into partner activities. PartnerAlign helps SaaS vendors join a partner-first ecosystem where they can:
- Connect with a strong partner network.
- Offer sales enablement to partners to ensure their sales success.
- See partner and SMB buying insights to make clever product pitches.
- Provide unparalleled integrations for every partner workflow.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: We want to ensure every technology partner’s success by giving them all the partner ecosystem solutions, helping them become more sales productive, and growing their revenue. We are also in the process of launching a SaaS marketplace so vendors and partners can come together. Our goal is to reduce the complexity of selling SaaS and help partners take control of the ecosystem via automation and license management — all from one place. In light of that, we want to,
- Provide more than just transactional revenue measurement
- Support increased complexity orchestrating vendor-partner-client engagements
- Offer strong and consistent sales enablement
- Deliver relevant, real-time connections to find the right thing at the right time
Recommended: Pointivo Is Powering Deeper Understanding Of Physical Assets Through AI & Computer Vision
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: We’ve been working hard to expand Zomentum’s capabilities beyond the sales acceleration we started with to drive an entire revenue platform which includes some great Assessment and QBR/TBR tools.
In that vein, we’ve released a few standards-based assessment templates within the platform, which you can use to drive client alignment with any regulatory frameworks, and thereby uncover new revenue opportunities.
To date, we’ve launched CIS, NIST, and GDPR, but we’re working on UK Cyber Essentials, HIPAA, ISO27001, SOC2, and a few others. You can also create your own Assessment frameworks or customize these as required.
This on top of the automated Microsoft 365 security assessments we released a few months ago.