An interview with Rachel Golden, Senior Integrated Marketing Manager at RECUR:
Q: Rachel, what is RECUR?
A: RECUR is the premier web3 software platform offering all of the tools a business needs to integrate web3. Building the new web3 standard, RECUR empowers customers with the widest range of web3 distribution and utility. RECUR offers a global, flexible, and intuitive institutional-grade software suite that enables everything needed to enter web3 securely, scalably, and seamlessly. RECUR allows developers, marketers, and more to harness the power of web3 from a unified dashboard.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
- RECUR Builder helps businesses and creators launch web3 experiences that are innovative, easy to use, and engaging for their customers.
- Web3 helps them unlock a new revenue stream, loyalty channel, or dedicated community to see engagement like never before.
- With RECUR Builder, enterprises can access the entire web3 tech stack in one platform with all the tools they need to build, launch, and manage their experience.
- A quick look at some of what they get with RECUR Builder: a customized website and marketplace, NFT minting and gamification, advanced analytics, fully equipped user wallets and multi-chain capabilities.
- Iconic brands such as Paramount, Nickelodeon, and Hello Kitty have already successfully launched NFT experiences for their fans using our platform.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Along with the above, you can read more about our offering in our latest blog.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: This product will usher in our launch cohort of enterprise customers.
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Our mission is to bridge the gap between web2 and web3 by making web3 simple, accessible, and safe for everyone. RECUR has already provided the web3 infrastructure for iconic brands like Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, Hello Kitty, Care Bears™, Star Trek™, Top Gun: Maverick, emoji™, and more. With RECUR Builder, enterprises now have access to the entire web3 stack in one end-to-end software tool.