TechnologyXperts, Inc, (TXI) is a vertical driven managed security and services provider. TXI has over 18 years of expertise working with healthcare, manufacturing and hospitality companies. TXI has a national footprint, but in Northeast Ohio TXI is the only technology partner that has their Managed Services Trustmark Certification from COMPTIA. Below is our recent interview with Eric Chajmovic, President & CEO at TechnologyXperts:
Q: What types of services do you provide to your clients?
A: TXI thrives on delivering proactive security and support services, business continuity and professional services. The world of technology is ever changing and TXI evolves with that change by guiding our customer with the right fit solutions which increases efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Q: Who are your clients and what are some of the key challenges you’re helping them solve?
A: Each vertical market has their own challenges. Here are some of the struggles that we help solve by customer vertical:
- Cybersecurity, Network and Device Security
- Upkeep, compatibility and asset management
- Increased storage
- Increase I.T. Project Costs
- Manufacturing shares similar challenges that healthcare faces; data and network security, interoperability, upkeep and asset management, the need for greater storage and the increase in I.T. costs.
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Business Resiliency
- Shadow IT – the use of IT related devices or software by an individual without the IT partners knowledge.
- Much like the previous two industries, hospitality is seeing the same challenges. However, the technology in hospitality is exploding at a considerable rate.
- Securing guest facing technology (i.e. wireless networks)
- Impact of technology on guest engagement and retention
- Smart room technologies
Q: What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced in your business and how did you overcome it?
A: We face two big challenges in our business, staffing and growth. We struggled with receiving and identifying qualified candidates that can fit into our culture. We have partnered with a local organization to help us overcome this hurdle. Our partner identifies, prequalifies and delivers us the person who is the right fit.
Growth is another challenge we have faced. For the past 20 years, TXI grew on our reputation alone with referrals and word of mouth. Now in our 21st year, we desire to grow, increase revenues and most importantly help businesses. We are focusing on a proactive sales process and implemented a new MSP specific marketing platform. This marketing platform gives us increased engagement with prospects and customers. The implementation of the new marketing plan along with a proactive sales process is helping us conquer this hurdle.
Q: What can we expect from TechnologyXperts in the future?
A: You will see several things from TXI. First, we will and are a disrupter in the managed services industry. Second, you will see our growth in customer base, employees and revenue. Lastly, and most importantly, TXI will be the technology partner and solutions providers that small to midsize businesses need.