Below is our recent interview with Ellie Soleymani, Director of Marketing at TapResearch:
Q: Ellie, what is TapResearch?
A: TapResearch is one of the leading ResTech (research technology) companies. We create real-time insights products for marketers, product managers, investors and anyone else who needs relevant data to inform their decisions.
Our platform is comprised of solutions for publishers and decision makers:
- Audience Network, our mechanism for asking questions to billions of people around the world via the mobile applications they interact with everyday, delivers valuable new revenue for publishers and rewards for users.
- Player Insights helps publishers better understand their users in order to improve their applications and increase user engagement and LTV.
- Market Research Sample enables researchers to reach the representative audiences they need to complete their research projects.
- Brand Insights provides brands with customized measurement tools, real-time data and dashboards that help teams improve marketing effectiveness and expand their businesses.
- Market Insights makes it easy to inform any decision with a custom research project in as little as a few minutes.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: Our new Market Intelligence Platform is a big step forward in bridging the gap from rapid consumer change → confident decision making on a daily basis.
At the foundation of our platform is our proprietary Audience Network that reaches over 20M daily active users (and growing!). The scale and reach of the network enables us to build innovative research solutions designed for everyday use. Audience Network makes it dramatically easier, faster and less expensive to know what people think, and feel in real-time.
We’re introducing two new solutions in our Market Intelligence suite, real-time Brand Insights and custom Market Insights in addition to our existing pillar, Market Research Sample.
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Brand Insights is a new solution for marketers that brings brand measurement to everyday decisions with high-frequency tracking. Historically, brand measurement is done at a high level, a few times a year. Often for board meetings or biannual strategy presentations – far too infrequent to align with modern business operations fighting to keep up with change. High-frequency brand tracking helps marketers access a continuous stream of consumer intelligence data to inform decisions on a daily or weekly basis.
Market Insights is an agile insights product that makes it easy for anyone to get insights about any topic from any audience in record time for only 10 cents per response. While there are many agile insights offerings on the market, this one is the most accessible, affordable and powerful by a wide margin because of our fully integrated and proprietary Audience Network.
Q: What can we expect from your company in next 6 months? What are your plans?
A: After the launch of our Market Intelligence solutions, we will continuously improve our new products and services, including features to make it easier to generate custom insights data, and to make it easier for anyone to find the important correlations in their data without any data analysis skills. We will also be adding more powerful collaboration and sharing tools so that teams can share the research they are doing internally and externally.
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Our long term goal is to make the creation and discovery of opinion and sentiment data about every topic as easy as it is to Google something today!