Below is our recent interview with Kelly O’Halloran, Senior Manager & Content Marketing at QuotaPath:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to your company?
A: We’re QuotaPath. We launched in 2018 to fix a broken sales compensation and commission process. This is our CEO and Co-Founder AJ Bruno’s second company. His first, TrendKite, he sold for $225M to Cision in 2019. The genesis of QuotaPath derives from his and our other co-Founder Cole Evetts’s time at TrendKite. Together, they tried to find a better way to calculate, track, and run sales commissions but were disappointed with the solutions that were available at the time. Not only were the commissions inaccurate, but the platforms themselves required significant uplift to get up and running.
QuotaPath is the only sales compensation management platform that:
- Gives reps the ability to forecast future attainment
- Runs native CRM integrations for real-time visibility
- Offers free sales comp plan strategy consultations
- Does not require any type of coding or formula building
- Shares transparent pricing
- Charges zero implementation fees
- Onboards teams in days after signing (not months, like our competitors)
- Invites users to get started for free
Q: Can you give us more insights into your offering?
A: Sales compensation strategy and automated management and commission tracking.
More than 12,000 users lean on QuotaPath every day to track and forecast deal earnings and see how they’re tracking against their personal and professional goals. On average, we see finance and Ops teams save about 17 hours a week by automation commission payments via QuotaPath.
Q: What can we expect from your company in the next 6 months? What are your plans?
- A: Continue to our grow our team (70 employees now), with a focus on sales and engineering
- Add additional integrations and partnerships with CRMs, ERPs, and payroll platforms
- Expand product to be able to handle entire sales compensation process from plan and design modeling through payout
Q: What is the best thing about your company that people might not know about?
A: Despite our rapid growth (our Series B comes just 9 months after securing out $21.3M Series A), leadership remains very intentional to find genuine, curious, team-oriented teammates.
Also, our team constantly celebrates one another. Our #GoodVibes and #Shoutouts Slack channels are constantly buzzing with notes from our customers and wins within the team.
Q: Any highlights on your recent announcement?
A: Comes 9 months after Series A, with Series B we welcome new investor Tribe Capital (Carta’s lead investor). In the time since our Series A we’ve tripled our revenue and more than doubled our headcount.