Below is our recent interview with Dimpy Gulati, CEO of Taxbiz Consulting:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to Taxbiz Consulting?
A: Taxbiz Consulting is rapidly growing tax consulting company acting as one stop solution to mid-sized Small Businesses, Individuals and Expatriates to take care of tax and accounting compliances. The Company is committed to provide prudent solutions to its clients to protect the interests and meet the needs of every client, the skilled and knowledgeable professionals deliver timely, proficient and dedicated services and strive to develop long term and rewarding relationships. Over a period of 5 years, the Company has developed relationship with the clients as their key advisor for financial matters. Taxbiz Consulting was founded in the year 2015 by Dimpy Gulati, CPA.
Q: What types of services do you offer to your clients?
A: • Income Tax Advisory and Planning,
• Income Tax Return Preparation,
• Payroll Services,
• Sales Tax,
• Projected and actual financials to help in the business decisions like Cash Flow Statement, Budgets, Projected Financial Statements, Income and Expense Statement and Balance Sheet
• Expertise in International Taxation matters related to Non-resident Alien doing business in United States from countries like Canada, India, China etc.
Recommended: Meet Will Profit Solutions – Tech Company That Beta Tests And Designs Technological Solutions For Humanity
Q: Who are your clients and what are some of the key challenges you’re helping them solve?
A: Currently the Company serves different portfolio of clients’ ranging from IT Consulting, Hair Salons, Retail Stores, Trucking Business, Property Appraiser, Graphic Designer, Software as Service Solution Company, Medical Research Company, Dance and Music Company and Non-Profit Organization. Our Company is dedicated to provide top notch professional services to our clients’ in their best interests. The Company has helped its clients’ streamline their work by standing by their side and taking care of all the compliances and providing advisory on time to time basis.
Q: What makes your company stand out?
A: Taxbiz Consulting takes your tax related worries out of clients’ minds and creates room to think and focus on their core business. Taxbiz Consulting act as shield to take care of proactive steps to prevent from tax hurdles. We go extra mile to make sure that the clients’ requirements are met by keeping long term smooth business flow in mind. The Company has always served the clients’ who are satisfied with the professional approach to deal with the complex business matters. The Company has been able to maintain client relationship by keeping them well informed of the changes affecting their business which has become the foundation of the Company wherein clients’ are satisfied that the Company will serve to their best interests.
Recommended: Bounch Delivers User-Friendly Customer Loyalty And Rewards System
Q: What does the future hold? Where is the company headed?
A: We are in the process of growth, based on our existing customers overwhelming support and increasing more needs of our service made us focus to grow in terms of size and services. We are not only succeeding at growing our business, we learn to enjoy doing the activities that drive our growth along with our clients’ happiness. Taxbiz consultants are constantly working with our clients’ as extended team member who is part of their tax related taskforces. Taxbiz helps management to take informed decisions with complexities of tax laws and dynamic current changes from time to time.
The Company is headed towards being the subject matter expert in the following areas:
• Taking advantage of current economy boosting tax laws,
• The Company will act as the gatekeeper in every decision that has influence on tax,
• The Company will focus more on conducting research on tax laws which is applicable specific to clients’ industry,
• The Company to conduct key session with the clients for strategizing to minimize tax liability and proactive methods to handle funds for tax portion,
• Preparing tax returns, early tax return projections to help better visibility,
• Cash flow planning,
• Key practices across organization to maximizing tax deductions and/or credits,
• Conducting onsite visits at clients’ office to helping clients’ employees’ awareness about tax laws and its implications,
• Handling tax notices from IRS and follow up on time to comply tax laws,
• Create plan for tax audits assisting with federal and state income tax preparedness,
• Helping with tax planning for mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence reviews,
• Maintaining the internal tax compliance software system and requirements