* – This article has been archived and is no longer updated by our editorial team –
Q: Could you tell us something more about your core competence?
Q: Why is now the time for a technology solution like Jscrambler?
A: Application development—mobile or web apps—has been evolving at a much faster pace than our ability to solve the security risks that we are creating. Every day we are demanding more and more sensitive data accessible from a plethora of devices. Companies are adopting the most recent technologies for developing and deploying these apps. The problem is that, to date, companies have been focused on the threats via servers and have paid little attention to the hidden dangers of hacks through the client-side, when the users are the ones that are compromised.
If we consider that an application encompasses both the server and the client side and that the client side solution doesn’t necessarily have to be endpoint security, since solutions such as antivirus have a low success rate of around 40%, then we understand the thinking behind Jscrambler – every web application needs to have its own cloaking system and defence, being responsible for its own security and not throwing this responsibility to its users, that lack the knowledge and resources to protect themselves.
Q: Can you give us insights into your features?
Code Integrity Module is focused on protecting the code, guaranteeing that the application’s code is tamper-proof, self-defensive and concealed with:
• Code Traps: can restrict when, where and by whom the application is executed;
• Self-Defending: if Jscrambler detects that your code was tampered or if suspicious debugging activities are in action, it can stop the app from running;
• Real-time Notifications: be warned in case your web application is being tampered or used in a different environment or date other than the one you have defined.
With Webpage Integrity Module, organizations with a strong online presence where fraud is a significant risk are also able to protect their webpages with:
• Real-time Monitoring: Tackles fraud by monitoring and protecting websites against Code Injections, Man-in-the-Browser attacks, DOM-tampering and data exfiltration.
Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: This investment will accelerate European and North-American market expansion and help more companies prevent and fight attacks that are growing in frequency and complexity but are being detected too late, with serious financial and reputational consequences for organizations. In addition, it will also ensure the continued development of our product portfolio. Jscrambler will definitely continue to be a disruptive player, revolutionizing the application security scene, and delivering the most resilient solutions for client-side security that companies and individuals can rely on.
Last Updated on August 19, 2018