* – This article has been archived and is no longer updated by our editorial team –
Below is our recent interview with Junya Yamamoto, CEO at Infinity Blockchain Labs:
Q: Could you provide our readers with a brief introduction to Infinity Blockchain Labs?
A: Established in 2015, Infinity Blockchain Labs (IBL) is one of the global pioneer blockchain R&D company focusing on building practical blockchain services and projects. We are a team of 200+ blockchain developers, researchers, marketers and strategic planners in Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam) who engage with partners in 8 different countries. We aim to make Vietnam a Blockchain Nation by accelerating R&D and business relationships with top leaders in the country.
Q: What projects are you currently working on?
A: We have four main projects :
· Infinito Project : Infinito is an ecosystem of blockchain products and services for users, developers, and business partners that promote the development, usage, and sharing of ideas. For user communities, Infinito Wallet can safely store any new currency and it offers additional integrated blockchain services to increase usage and flexibility of blockchain values and potentials. For developers and service partners, Infinito Wallet’s integrated blockchain API services encompass smart contract blockchains and mainstream cryptocurrency blockchains that can be developed to increase blockchain value and usage. For business partners, Infinito Wallet unlocks the possibilities of blockchain technology by assisting brands with the adoption of fully compliant blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Blockchain-business solutions provide a number of benefits such as drastically reducing cost and time-to-market while maximizing access of users and partners to brand services.
· Blockpass project : Blockchain’s long term success in revolutionizing traditional industries depends on its ability to integrate with legal norms and security standards. Blockpass Lab is dedicated to researching and developing full compliance solutions that unite individuals devices, objects, businesses and governments.. Blockpass is a blockchain identity protocol for the internet of everything. The production ready RegTech platform offers shared regulatory and compliance services for humans, companies, objects and devices. Blockpass enables the development of new applications that rely on a trusted connection between human and device identities.
· Asia Blockchain Education Labs : Accessible knowledge and training is key to expanding blockchain’s impact in Vietnam and around the world. As a global blockchain pioneer, IBL is committed to educating and inspiring through partnerships with top universities, as well as focused outreach programs throughout the country and region. By designing and implementing blockchain courses at major universities, authoring a blockchain textbook and fostering university labs, IBL is ensuring Vietnam will lead in tomorrow’s blockchain innovations.
· IBL Ventures : Incubating global blockchain projects in global market from SEA. And building a big blockchain community in SEA region. We did the first event Blockchain Week in Vietnam, It was held in March 2018 and happened to be a huge success. Details will be publish in Q2 this year.
Q: Why is now the time for a technology solution like Infinity Blockchain Labs?
A: 1.We expect that year 2018 & 2019 will be the first year that Blockchain will be a practical infrastructure for the society.
2.IBL has unique solution for Token issuer/holder and dApps/Blockchain developer which will enable service provider to access blockchain easily and flexibly.
3.IBL accelerated blockchain with the society which has strong social infrastructure for engineering last 2 years. Based on it, IBL has infinitely scalable R&D infrastructure supporting (2).
Q: What are your plans for the future?
A: Vietnam Blockchain Country : Vietnam as the No.1 blockchain hub in the world.
Accelerate blockchain adoption for the society by providing special services we have and incubating great products with the latest blockchain technology.