* – This article has been archived and is no longer updated by our editorial team –
The Epson TM-C7500 GHS color label printer is a capable GHS BS5609 label printer commonly used to print the most durable chemical labels available. When used with GHS BS5609-certified blank label stock, the printed labels produced by this label printer can withstand long-term UV exposure and saltwater immersion. Even if you don’t need that level of durability, you’re sure to be impressed with the longevity, colorfastness, and versatility of the Epson TM-C7500’s printed labels.
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Color Label Printer Overview
The Epson ColorWorks C7500 uses matte label stock and pigment-based ink to produce smudge-free labels that won’t smear or fade. They dry instantly, allowing for immediate application. The Epson TM-C7500 is also BS5609 certified when used with BS5609-certified media from DuraFast Label Company.
With a print resolution of 1200dpi, a speed of 11.7 inches per second, and a label width of up to 4.25 inches, the Epson TM-C7500 can quickly print hundreds, or thousands, of durable, full color labels and barcodes on demand.
It has an integrated unwinder and can be equipped with an optional rewinder for true roll-to-roll GHS label printing. When configured in such a manner, the ColorWorks C7500 becomes a mini GHS label press!
The Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer includes a dedicated Windows driver that is compatible with three of the leading label printing software applications on the market: CodeSoft, NiceLabel, and BarTender.
Recommended: Leland Sandler Executive Coach Discussed The Sandler Group And How To Maximize Performance In Highly Skilled Business Leadership
Who Should Buy the Epson TM-C7500 GHS Label Printer?
The Epson ColorWorks C7500 GHS label printer is an exceptional all-around label printer for:
• Businesses, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities that need to print carton or inventory labels, shipping labels, barcodes, and retail labels
• Any business subject to GHS BS5609 labeling requirements
• Healthcare providers and labs that need to print durable, chemical-, oil-, or water-resistant labels
• Businesses that prefer the durability, colorfastness, and versatility of pigment-based color label printers
• Businesses that print more than 3,000 labels per month
Recommended: Vaultbank.io Arrives With Ethereum Dividends And An Asset Backed Crypto
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Strengths
The Epson TM-C7500 shines in several areas:
• Durability – The labels produced by this color label printer won’t smudge, smear, or fade.
• GHS BS5609 certification – When used with DuraFast BS5609-certified chemical labels, they comply with BS5609 standards for long-term immersion in saltwater, UV exposure, and adhesive durability.
• Speed – This TM-C7500 color label printer prints at 11.7 inches per second, or 60 feet per minute, making it an extremely fast color label printer.
• Versatility – You can use the TM-C7500 color label printer to print a mix of label types including GHS BS5609 labels, carton labels, inventory labels, healthcare labels, cosmetic labels, propane labels, pool chemical labels, manufacturing labels, barcodes, and other industrial labels.
• Low Per Label Cost – The Epson TM-C7500 has a much lower per label cost than many competing color laser and thermal transfer printers.
• Large Individual Ink Cartridges – This printer uses four large, individual color ink CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) cartridges to minimize ink waste and keep costs low.
• No Printhead Replacement Cost – This printer uses the Epson PrecisionCore printhead technology and its good for the life of the printer. Therefore, you save thousands of dollars each year from no printhead replacement cost.
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Weaknesses
The Epson TM-C7500 has a few potential drawbacks you should know about:
• Vibrancy of the colors – Pigment-based inks are less vibrant than dye-based inks, so the color labels produced by the Epson TM-C7500 aren’t as vivid and bold as those produced by a color label printer using dye-based inks. Thus, this label printer tends to be used more for industrial and chemical labels than for “prime” product labels.
• Matte label stock requirements – The Epson TM-C7500 is a matte label printer that accepts matte label media only. Its inks will not work with glossy media. (Epson makes a gloss version of this printer, the Epson TM-C7500G).
• Printer Cost – The Epson TM-C7500 costs more than Epson’s GP-831 GHS label printer. That said, the TM-C7500 is faster and has a higher resolution than the GP-831.
• Limited label width – The Epson TM-C7500 prints labels up to 4.25 inches wide, making it suitable for producing smaller labels and barcodes. If you need to print larger sizes for items like chemical drums, a larger format GHS label printer might be a better choice.
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Costs
The Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer currently retails for $8499 USD and has lower ink and service costs than color laser and thermal inkjet printers.
Ongoing costs for the Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer are replacement ink cartridges, blank media, and the maintenance box. This color label printer does not require replacement print heads as its print head is designed to last the entire lifecycle of the printer. This can save you thousands per year in service and maintenance costs.
Recommended: in/PACT Announces The Launch Of GoodCoin Charitable Donation Platform For Banks And Financial Institutions
How is the Epson TM-C7500 GHS Label Printer Different from the Other ColorWorks C7500 Label Printers from Epson?
Epson makes three versions of its ColorWorks C7500 color label printer:
• Epson TM-C7500 (Matte / GHS)
• Epson TM-C7500G (Gloss)
• Epson TM-C7500GE (Graphics Edition)
Each printer in the family shares the same chassis and general specifications.
The main difference between the matte and gloss models is the ink. The Epson TM-C7500 uses traditional pigment-based inks which are intended for printing on matte media while the Epson TM-C7500G uses pigment-based inks that have been formulated to use with gloss media.
The Epson TM-C7500GE is Epson’s “Graphics Edition” model of this label printer. It includes the Epson TM-C7500G plus several important add-ons: Wasatch SoftRIP software, six months of technical support from Wasatch, and one year of Epson’s on-site service.
Where to Buy the Epson TM-C7500 GHS Color Label Printer
DuraFast Label Company, an authorized Epson Reseller, sells the Epson TM-C7500 color label printer to businesses in USA and Canada. DuraFast also has an offer you won’t find anywhere else on this label printer: the opportunity to get $500 in free labels upon purchasing and another $500 in free labels after reviewing the printer. This is a limited time offer that requires purchasing the printer directly from DuraFastLabel.com, entering the discount code C7500, and adding the desired labels to your cart at the time of purchase. To get the second set of free labels, you’ll need to submit a printer review when prompted by Verified Reviews after the purchase.
The Epson TM-C7500 is an exceptional GHS and all around color label printer for businesses of all types. Competitive financing from DuraFast Label Company, up to $1000 in free labels, and low operational costs make ordering the Epson TM-C7500 from DuraFast Label Company an excellent choice.